website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

11 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

Could you be sneaky and change your computer's location to UK using VPN or Proxy?

sure...I'm already a VPN addicted...:d

moreover, I have a motorized dish, so I can watch many European channels also on satellite, like BBC/ITV, all the free German channels, the French public ones and I also have a few official subscriptions to some European broadcasters (public channels from Austria and Switzerland and the Czech and Slovak channels included in the Skylink platform (all the public ones, but also many commercial ones...even Hustler and Penthouse TV...:yikes::lol:;))...

being a huge non-mainstream sports fan since the '80s and living in Italy, I had to take some countermeasures a long, long time ago...

now I just follow what happens on the Italian tv channels for pure curiosity...but fortunately I don't have to rely on them anymore...and I'm so happy...:lol:

Edited by phelps

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Countermeasures" xD

How do you guys think about the deal in your country. I feel sad that BBC are losing to Eurosport. It is a shame that their near-perfect coverage will come to an end.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

On 14/4/2016 at 4:42 AM, Mkbw50 said:

"Countermeasures" xD

How do you guys think about the deal in your country. I feel sad that BBC are losing to Eurosport. It is a shame that their near-perfect coverage will come to an end.

any deal that save us from RAI having exclusive coverage of any event of any sports is more than welcome...

to me, the important is to keep RAI away from sports...always and forever...they're just an undeserved punishment for all the Country's sports fans...:facepalm::wall:

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

any deal that save us from RAI having exclusive coverage of any event of any sports is more than welcome...

to me, the important is to keep RAI away from sports...always and forever...they're just an undeserved punishment for all the Country's sports fans...:facepalm::wall:

Well, you can't expect a perfect coverage from Rai, they must spend money for have Riina's son in Porta a porta :lol: 

I wonder what Tokyo games are like. Probably everything is on at like 3am UK.

Like 2002 World Cup

In brotherhood unfold

On 13-4-2016 at 10:21 AM, phelps said:

sure...I'm already a VPN addicted...:d

moreover, I have a motorized dish, so I can watch many European channels also on satellite, like BBC/ITV, all the free German channels, the French public ones and I also have a few official subscriptions to some European broadcasters (public channels from Austria and Switzerland and the Czech and Slovak channels included in the Skylink platform (all the public ones, but also many commercial ones...even Hustler and Penthouse TV...:yikes::lol:;))...

being a huge non-mainstream sports fan since the '80s and living in Italy, I had to take some countermeasures a long, long time ago...

now I just follow what happens on the Italian tv channels for pure curiosity...but fortunately I don't have to rely on them anymore...and I'm so happy...:lol:

Will Hustler show the insides of the life in the Olympic village? :banana:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

I wonder what Tokyo games are like. Probably everything is on at like 3am UK.

Like 2002 World Cup

Which is fantastic, because at that time of day basically only sports-crazy people will be awake and we won't be bothered by people who want us to do other stuff and tasks :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Unconfirmed. The deal with STAR India expires in 2016 after Rio.

8 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

What about India....:mumble:

In brotherhood unfold