website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

And once again...

Slovak Cup Final  between Slovan Bratislava and AS Trenčín yesterday evening was interrupted thanks few emptyheaded assholes..

for info. Trenčín won the cup 3-1...but well, I guess, no one care about this prestigious trophy :lol:

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

And once again...

Slovak Cup Final  between Slovan Bratislava and AS Trenčín yesterday evening was interrupted thanks few emptyheaded assholes..

for info. Trenčín won the cup 3-1...but well, I guess, no one care about this prestigious trophy :lol:

For a national final the stadium isn't empty? I haven't idea of Slovakia football..

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

For a national final the stadium isn't empty? I haven't idea of Slovakia football..

well,

at first. this is not National Stadium, because WE HAVEN´T any National Stadium. yes Slovakia is the only european UEFA nation with Gibraltar probably:lol: which haven´t any National Stadium, we played last few qualifications only thanks a special permissions from UEFA and FIFA to play in Žilina (which is a little but let´s say "modern" stadium) otherwise we would need to play our home matches in Vienna, Budapest or Prague. Last year we opened this stadium the City arena in Trnava, but it´s not a national stadium, it´s a private ownership of the club Spartak Trnava. There will need to have an agreement between the club and the federation. Our NT played there during the opening ceremony a friendly match against Switzerland. but nothing more untill yesterday when the arena hosted the cup final.

at two, yes the stadium is empty. all our stadiums are always empty, which is understandable, ad 1 our stadiums haven´t any comfort, ad 2 the level is so extremely poor that it´s a torture to watch it and ad 3 peoples here just don´t care about domestic football,

you will hardly found more than 500-600 peoples in our national league :lol:

even for National team in the past we had terrible attendance

M-pGIZOHR23n0XcIawBpww%7EPasienky-kval-m

but during league matches it´s the absolute disaster. here pics of matches of our most known and famous clubs (I suppose you know him) Slovan Bratislava

1898024_10207156493184873_86727214004737

jak_5577_r5236_res.jpg

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

well,

at first. this is not National Stadium, because WE HAVEN´T any National Stadium. yes Slovakia is the only european UEFA nation with Gibraltar probably:lol: which haven´t any National Stadium, we played last few qualifications only thanks a special permissions from UEFA and FIFA to play in Žilina (which is a little but let´s say "modern" stadium) otherwise we would need to play our home matches in Vienna, Budapest or Prague. Last year we opened this stadium the City arena in Trnava, but it´s not a national stadium, it´s a private ownership of the club Spartak Trnava. There will need to have an agreement between the club and the federation. Our NT played there during the opening ceremony a friendly match against Switzerland. but nothing more untill yesterday when the arena hosted the cup final.

at two, yes the stadium is empty. all our stadiums are always empty, which is understandable, ad 1 our stadiums haven´t any comfort, ad 2 the level is so extremely poor that it´s a torture to watch it and ad 3 peoples here just don´t care about domestic football,

you will hardly found more than 500-600 peoples in our national league :lol:

even for National team in the past we had terrible attendance

M-pGIZOHR23n0XcIawBpww%7EPasienky-kval-m

but during league matches it´s the absolute disaster. here pics of matches of our most known and famous clubs (I suppose you know him) Slovan Bratislava

1898024_10207156493184873_86727214004737

jak_5577_r5236_res.jpg

Wow, it's a dramatic situation for our football economy.. I hope that Slovakia Football Federation can improve the national championship.

In some club of Italian 5th league we have more spectator :lol: 

Edited by Gianlu33

On 4/30/2016 at 13:55, Henry_Leon said:

:ITA :cheer: FC CROTONE :cheer:  is promoted in Serie A for the first time in its history (106 years).

Crotone is a city of region Calabria, Southern Italy.

CROtone, plus their main coach is Croat Ivan Jurić, and their best striker is Ante Budimir who is actually from my place. :d