:BUL 1 2 1 [4]

:CHN 1 2 0 [3]

:ITA 0 3 2 [5]

:UKR 0 0 2 [2]

:ESP 0 1 1 [2]

:HUN 0 0 1 [1]

:SLO 0 0 1 [1]

Edited by Gianlu33

I don't think I could be any more heartbroken than I am now. 4th place tied with Italy, but tie-breaking rules gave us nothing and awarded Italy another medal.

I'm really tired of following this sport. Guess it's time for me to "retire" from following gymnastics once and for all.

Coaches and Federation officials are fuming with the whole week. They said, they will re-evaluate the training regimes and there will be brand new compositions for next year. Changes in gymnasts for the Group are also going to be made, just the thing you want to hear 1 years before the Olympics :rolleyes:

Edited by Federer91

5 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

I don't think I could be any more heartbroken than I am now. 4th place tied with Italy, but tie-breaking rules gave us nothing and awarded Italy another medal.

I'm really tired of following this sport. Guess it's time for me to "retire" from following gymnastics once and for all.

I can only imagine how sad that can be. But, come you know better than me, the Brazilian team is in a brilliant moment, even the individualists are improving a lot both with D and on the artistic side. You should be very proud, and the best is yet to come ;)

6 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

A medal didn't happen this time, but is already incredible that for the first time we have qualified a group and an individual gymnast via Worlds qualification. So that's makes me hopeful for better results.

• 3 months later...
On 8/26/2023 at 6:38 PM, Makedonas said:

Lytra was so close :cry:

Tokyo was the first time we did not get any RG quotas since 1984, now it looks like it will happen again but both Lytra and the group will have a chance at the continental qualifier next year :fingers:

Some good news from European Gymnastics. This continental body decided not to reinstate russian and belorussian athletes.

So they will miss European Championships next year where the last quotas will be contented.

Edited by avlar