website statistics

Marathon Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

I was planning to start catching up from the beginning now....but AllAquatics only has 1 minute highlight videos of the events available as replay? :yikes: (being the worst kind of highlight videos even, with only some accompanying music and no commentary)

Surely the full events can be watched somewhere, but as AllAquatics is always a bit of a pain to navigate clearly, I might be missing it there....but where can it be found then? It shouldn't be too difficult, I'm merely looking for full replays of the open water events :p (and considering I was disappointed at the European Games at first and then that turned out to be mostly available after all, I'll be more cautious now and keep my hopes that these events can be viewed in full :p )

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Apparently there is the Recast platform which World Aquatics uses, but where you've got to pay €12 for a week pass. Fine, but one can only pay with a credit card, apparently :facepalm: 

Come on, the one time I want to pay for a federation's subscription... :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently there is the Recast platform which World Aquatics uses, but where you've got to pay €12 for a week pass. Fine, but one can only pay with a credit card, apparently :facepalm: 

Come on, the one time I want to pay for a federation's subscription... :lol: 

on Raiplay (our public broadcaster's OTT service) all the events are still available

they've been shown in full

I also think a vpn is needed outside ITA

1 hour ago, phelps said:

on Raiplay (our public broadcaster's OTT service) all the events are still available

they've been shown in full

I also think a vpn is needed outside ITA

Thanks! Although for whatever reason, out of nowhere AllAquatics decided to start working :d