website statistics

Archery at the European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 5 months later...

Guys, not sure if this is the best place to ask, but just to make sure:

I saw on wikipedia and other places that the European Games, as well as Asian Games and Pan-American Championships will distribute quota for the team event.

I think the pdf document is very unclear because it talks about "Continental Games" (those above), "continental olympic qualifier" and "Continental championships" which can be both of them. 

This particular part indicates to me that the Continental qualifier (in 2024) will qualify for team and the Continental Games will qualify only for mixed doubles and individuals.

what are your thoughts on that? thanks!

Capture d’écran 2023-06-20 à 11.39.09.png

European games do not give places for teams, Archery: they will grant 1 individual place per gender through the mixed test and 2 individual places in each gender, for shooters from countries that do not classify the team. Team quota place in Europe will be from June 3 to 9, 2024

7 hours ago, Jose Luis said:

European games do not give places for teams, Archery: they will grant 1 individual place per gender through the mixed test and 2 individual places in each gender, for shooters from countries that do not classify the team. Team quota place in Europe will be from June 3 to 9, 2024

I read otherwise. The information about mixed doubles and individuals is correct but additionally, 3 men teams and 3 women teams should qualify to Paris from the European Games. Then the individuals based on the fact, that first two in the final ranking from the countries that did not qualify the teams..... Or where did you find that no teams will qualify from the European Games? 

13 hours ago, Jose Luis said:

Definitevely, not. Teams european places will be assigned in CQT, Essen in may 2024.