website statistics

Biathlon 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

RobtheAggie

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

thank god you're not after our three women.

I could add me high school anatomy teacher to get you to four :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

It's a problem for global sports like athletics or swimming. But biathlon? Nah...

In before Simona Fourcade debuts in 2021 to get all of those medals that he didn't win whilst his brother reigned supreme. 

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

We kindly offer them the wondrous world of eSports :d

Edit: and breakdancing of course

As funny as that is, it’s not really a solution.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Monzanator said:

Biathlon is doing just fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This is the main thing. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's simple. We don't :p

Biathlon is core to only few countries, mostly in Europe. Transgender athletes are not a problem esp. you have to shoot well enough to make a run.

It's a problem for global sports like athletics or swimming. But biathlon? Nah...

I fucking knew you’d be transphobic the minute I posted that. Transgender athletes are going to be a thing. It will be a problem for biathlon one day.

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And I’ve stuck my crystal dick into the vagina of truth, but that doesn’t mean that I all-of-sudden know untested future outcomes.

Well, not really a sentence you want to read before going to bed. I'm not sure how this will affect my sleep to be honest? :lol:

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

has she ever been on skis before? If yes, we take her. 

Do you accept Brazilians who completely wiped the floor with Jesipionok?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

You're too young to understand the world :p

You’re too old to see the needed change.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I fucking knew you’d be transphobic the minute I posted that. Transgender athletes are going to be a thing. It will be a problem for biathlon one day.

No, it won't. It's a speciallist precision sport where being bigger and stronger actually doesn't matter.