website statistics

The World Games 2017

uk12points

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

There will be dead people. Literally.

Luckily we've got life saving competitions :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

It was like basketball at Olympic :p 

I don't know, basketball is a bit more global (at least in the NBA there's quite some non-Americans) than American football I think :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It was like basketball at Olympic :p 

no, in AF there's a lot more difference between the lower levels of the game in the US and the top levels in the rest of the World...

just to tell you...at the last World Championships, the USA sent a team made with players that didn't even play in the third tier university league and dominated the field...

that's the kind of difference between them and the others...

Just now, phelps said:

no, in AF there's a lot more difference between the lower levels of the game in the US and the top levels in the rest of the World...

just to tell you...at the last World Championships, the USA sent a team made with players that didn't even play in the third tier university league and dominated the field...

that's the kind of difference between them and the others...

It was only sarcastic, i haven't idea of the real level of competition of the american football.. i never see it in a WCh or in NFL

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

It was only sarcastic, i haven't idea of the real level of competition of the american football.. i never see it in a WCh or in NFL

OK...but I have a clear idea about that...I'm a great NFL fan and I also watch some European American Football sometimes...so, I know what's the abyss between us and them...;)

Just now, phelps said:

OK...but I have a clear idea about that...I'm a great NFL fan and I also watch some European American Football sometimes...so, I know what's the abyss between us and them...;)

I read  about some american football club in italy that play the italian super bowl, or something like that. Maybe you know how is the american foorball in Italy? :mumble: