website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

21 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I order you to stop using IE, now

Does Windows 98 have IE?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah King is such a dramaqueen. I mean, taking a stance against dopers, all fine, but her whole act is getting a little over the top. As in, way over the top.

Not a fan of Efimova, but I do find her so much less terrible than someone like Sun.

This is cold war approach again. I realize Efimova got away with some serious shit in the end but I dislike King as well. She's making way too much drama out of it. Sadly nobody seems to be capable of beating any of them right now. King strikes me as a very unlikeable person as well, she thinks she's the face of modern swimming or what? :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

This is cold war approach again. I realize Efimova got away with some serious shit in the end but I dislike King as well. She's making way too much drama out of it. Sadly nobody seems to be capable of beating any of them right now. King strikes me as a very unlikeable person as well, she thinks she's the face of modern swimming or what? :rolleyes:

Exactly, I'll be cheering for the first person who beats both of them, don't care about nationality. Boy I hope it's gonna be Atkinson :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Exactly, I'll be cheering for the first person who beats both of them, don't care about nationality. Boy I hope it's gonna be Atkinson :p 

Atkinson seems to be doing better in 50/100 rather than 200 though? Or is it the other way around? And she failed badly in 100 already :finger:

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Atkinson seems to be doing better in 50/100 rather than 200 though? Or is it the other way around? And she failed badly in 100 already :finger:

Yeah, the shorter the better for Atkinson. I don't think she'll survive the 200.

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

preach GIF by Shalita Grant