website statistics

European Games 2023

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Anyone lobbying for e-sports to be included in the Olympics should be ashamed of themselves..

Also, if you think, that standing straight for 40 minutes and keeping your body in perfect concentration and precision without flinching is less physical, then sitting on a chair and chopping the keyborad...

I agree. Shooting could be boring to some viewers because its static, but anyone who thinks that more active breakdancing or playing CS on screen deserve are more interesting, should think twice. Sports cant be changed because they arent on par with Tik Tok generation. 

I still remember 25 m Rapid Fire from 2012 games, but i cant remember anything from surfing in 2020 Games.

12 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I agree. Shooting could be boring to some viewers because its static, but anyone who thinks that more active breakdancing or playing CS on screen deserve are more interesting, should think twice. Sports cant be changed because they arent on par with Tik Tok generation. 

I still remember 25 m Rapid Fire from 2012 games, but i cant remember anything from surfing in 2020 Games.

"Urban" sports still provide good events like Worthington making history at Tokyo. There are some convincing reasons not to include esports but I haven't heard any decent reason that it shouldn't count as a "real" sport

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

41 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

:IRL secure a medal in taekwondo, of course with Woolley, that is the favourite for the gold

@OlympicIRL

FWIW I wouldn't have had Jack as favourite. IN the world rankings for example he was behind :FRA and :ESP here. Those three are closely matched though

:ESP has won 2 of their last 3 bouts but Jack did beat him at the 2022 Euro champs (SF)