website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

I thought Kroos was brilliant today, he controlled the game & the front three of Havertz , Musiala & Wirtz were so fluid that it was hard for Scotland to defend deep. 
:GER Will have tougher matches ahead but they certainly have a team that can go deep in the tournament. 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

i'm not sure if Germany was impressive or Scotland just had a bad day , but it's always a pleasure to watch Musiala the biggest game changer in German Squad IMO 

My guess is Scotland is actually that bad. They only beat Gibraltar in their last nine matches.

One of the most boring opening matches I have seen:sleep: I slept from 65th minute. Everybody say Germany is very good now:facepalm:Nah, Scotland was extremely weak, let's see Germany against strong teams, not in "trainings" like this.

very unattractive opener...

in :ITA the tv ratings have been a true disaster, just over 4 millions between the main public TV channel (rai 1, 4.1 millions) and our main pay-TV operator (sky Italia, 316k) :rofl:

just to make a comparison, :FRA vs :ROU (France 2016 opener...not counting the 2021 edition, as :ITA were playing) was well above 9 millions, always between the same FTA and paid operators/TV channels

to keep it closer to Today, the last couple of nights of the recent Athletics Europeans recorded about 3.5 millions viewers each, with peaks over 4 millions