website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

Well, hard to compete with the likes of England in their sport. In hockey it would be different :d

However, still this much much much much much more than what was expected from our Pot 5 team here. One of the biggest successes of our sport and god know it is very rare :lol:

Congrats England and good luck in the rest of the tourney :cheer:

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Well, hard to compete with the likes of England in their sport. In hockey it would be different :d

However, still this much much much much much more than what was expected from our Pot 5 team here. One of the biggest successes of our sport and god know it is very rare :lol:

Congrats England and good luck in the rest of the tourney :cheer:

This is the same defeat as the Italians in the Euro 2000 final vs France, only then there was a golden goal in extra time. Then it took me two months to recover. I feel very sorry for you. The world isn't fair :( 

8 minutes ago, copravolley said:

This is the same defeat as the Italians in the Euro 2000 final vs France, only then there was a golden goal in extra time. Then it took me two months to recover. I feel very sorry for you. The world isn't fair :( 

Oh, no worries pal, I am fine, really. We are proud of our guys, nobody expected we goes thus far, ofc it is a bit unlucky to conceed the goal at 95th minute, but hey, it is football. The better team at the end won, kudos to England. Our players fought hard against them like true warriors, everyone of them surpassed their own limits and that´s enough to be really extremely proud of them for what they showed in this Euro.

Meybe that also helped to inform some new people around the globe that Slovakia exist :d

Edited by hckošice