website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

we can share the costs and use the same plane to return home :p

At least you still definitely have a chance, come on, 3 points are valuable nowadays :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

At least you still definitely have a chance, come on, 3 points are valuable nowadays :d

Do you really believe it ? I mean, would you bet on that ? My long life experience with Slovak sport including Football has taught me that it is useless to believe, it always turns out badly for us.

Trust me, vainly waiting for something and hoping for miracles, literally in four out of five cases it will not work out. The pain of disappointment is then too much heavy and disappointments on daily basis can lead to dangerous health issues, so yeah, no, thanks. It´s better not to expect anything and then not be disappointed. and if one of the five cases by mracles really happens then just celebrate it properly.

the sorrowful life of a Slovak sports fan in nutshell :d

This performance from the polish team will really hurt their loyal fans. 
You can loose any match but attitude & effort on the pitch matters, I found not only a lack of ability but lack of mentality to win the 50-50 balls & playing as if er life depends on it. 
Sad end for Lewandowski . 

Edited by Roamingrover86

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Do you really believe it ? I mean, would you bet on that ? My long life experience with Slovak sport including Football has taught me that it is useless to believe, it always turns out badly for us.

Of course I believe it :d

Not saying that for sure Slovakia will go through (although I hope it), but if you've got 3 points after two matches, you simply are not at all out yet, no matter how you look at it :p 

I mean, there's two groups where 3rd place only has a single point and another group where they have 2 points, and not all groups are done with their second round of matches yet. Right now, 16 teams played two matches and roughly half of them are already in a worse position than Slovakia is, which will be even more after tomorrow.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Of course I believe it :d

Not saying that for sure Slovakia will go through (although I hope it), but if you've got 3 points after two matches, you simply are not at all out yet, no matter how you look at it :p 

I mean, there's two groups where 3rd place only has a single point and another group where they have 2 points, and not all groups are done with their second round of matches yet. Right now, 16 teams played two matches and roughly half of them are already in a worse position than Slovakia is, which will be even more after tomorrow.

Well, we´ll figure out on Wednesday. I mean, yes, the situation is still in our own hands or better to say legs. Not losing to Romania should be enough. Anyway, oh my friend, believe me I know my guys and even if a 0-0 can be enough for both and both will agree on that we are still capable of scoring some own goal in the end or something like that.. that would be sooo .. well, Slovak :)