website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

so far, in the women's World Cup, :ITA Italy has made the podium in 17 out of 18 races (not counting the 7 Slalom events), with a total of 19 "medals" (7 first, 6 second and 6 third places).

the only race where they missed the podium is the Super-G in Lake Louise (5th place by Goggia and 6th by Curtoni were the best results on that day) back at the beginning of December 2022.

meanwhile, no need to say that in 7 Slalom races, :ITA has not made even a single Top 12 finish. :facepalm:

someone might think that we have a little problem in Slalom. :rolleyes: :nopompom: :hairpull:

Mikaela taking the all time WC wins record was always expected. With the trajectory of her career, it was clear around 2018, that not only will she get the record, but pass 100 wins. We will just have to wait to see, when exactly it will happen. 

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

:BUL Albert Popov with Top 15 bib number in Schladming.

And in true fashion, it will lead to a DNF :dunno: I don't want to, but i'm beginning to think, that he has reached his ceiling in the 8-16 placing. With the state of Bulgarian sport this is a very good result, but i was hoping he can eventually start fighting for podiums here and there..