website statistics

Team Ireland - Paris 2024 Qualification Tracker Road to Paris 2024

7 hours ago, dodge said:

Tuthill is safe. Barr didn’t improve at all and is on the bubble

Becker improves her score but not her position and 4/5 below her could massively improve their score this weekend. I think she’ll miss out 

Calmers reinstatement knocks Barr down one spot  -I think he might just be the last spot now, pending other bad news from abroad...but, crossing fingers, there's usually a quota or two in each track event become available from pullouts whathaveyou

8 hours ago, dodge said:

Tuthill is safe. Barr didn’t improve at all and is on the bubble

Becker improves her score but not her position and 4/5 below her could massively improve their score this weekend. I think she’ll miss out 

At least Barr and Becker have the consolation of the relays slots - at least they've got a ferry ticket.

20 hours ago, dodge said:

The medals are between 4/5 athletes and Rhasidat is one of them.

:DOM:JAM:POL and maybe :BAR the challengers 

Agree, though I think 🇯🇲 will have it the hardest having competed in the NCAA this year. We saw the impact that had on Adeleke last year, she was well below her best by the time the Worlds came around.

A shame that Barr and Becker have a nervous wait for individual places. But definitely different knowing they'll be in the relays. Certainly Becker will be anyway and would have to think Barr will be also. Much different to missing the Olympics entirely.

Edited by Cosmo Kramer

14 minutes ago, dodge said:

They’ve only included the times. They update the rankings on Wednesday and Brand of Switzerland earned enough points to overtake Tom. That’ll be confirmed on Wednesday 

I would suspect there's bound to be 1 pull out - there's about 5 in the 400 metre already

Add 5 for athletics 

Nicola Tuthill - hammer

Kate O’Connor - heptathlon 

Cathal Doyle - 1,500m

Luke McCann - 1,500m

Eric Favors - shot out 

Sophie Becker (3) and Tom Barr (2) hoping for pull outs. Jodie McCanne has 5 ahead of her in the 5,000m too 

38 minutes ago, dodge said:

Add 5 for athletics 

Nicola Tuthill - hammer

Kate O’Connor - heptathlon 

Cathal Doyle - 1,500m

Luke McCann - 1,500m

Eric Favors - shot out 

Sophie Becker (3) and Tom Barr (2) hoping for pull outs. Jodie McCanne has 5 ahead of her in the 5,000m too 

Moraa is almost a certainty. Obviously US pull outs are no good to her, but Femke might be (is the 4th dutch ahead of her?) Was Shawnie in the list?

Yeah, Miller-Uibi makes it (with 2 scores from 2022 in it bizarrely)

Femke out will mean Klaver as only Dutch as their 3rd is De Witte (behind Sophie)

Van den Brocke (BEL) could choose 400m hurdles