website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Could anyone tell me where I can find the general page with results/schedules? I'd like to know in which order to watch everything from the beginning, considering I have managed to avoid all spoilers so far (and like to keep it that way until I watched) :d 

Good luck with that man. Napoli has the worst result website in multi-sport evebts history.

You can however find the replay in the right order on FISU tv.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Good luck with that man. Napoli has the worst result website in multi-sport evebts history.

You can however find the replay in the right order on FISU tv.

Damn, why are events like this often so bad in terms of schedules/results? :lol: There's no page with a calendar or anything?

Right, I'll take a look on FISU and the Eurosport Player which has a lot as well :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Damn, why are events like this often so bad in terms of schedules/results? :lol: There's no page with a calendar or anything?

Right, I'll take a look on FISU and the Eurosport Player which has a lot as well :p 

https://results.universiade2019napoli.it/#/schedule and select the sport you want

5 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

https://results.universiade2019napoli.it/#/schedule and select the sport you want

Grazie mille.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Mirhashem Hosseini destroyed everybody on his way to the gold medal. :clap: this is his second major gold medal after missing the World Championship in UK because of visa denial . 20 more points for him. still he needs to win 2-3 more G2/G4 tournaments to make up for that. and put himself in qualification position. but this is not impossible anymore.

we had two more competitors today. Barkhordari lost to TPE in golden round, how come this guy is our #1 !? :facepalm: on the women's side Zahra Sheidaei had a decent tournament lost only by 1point in QF to the eventual gold medalist from South Korea.