website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

Iran won 3 more bronze medals in Poomsae. which means Iran won "bronze medal" in all 5 poomsae events :d:p bronze is traditionally our color in poomsae but we never had a clean sweep before :d and 3 of them finished "4th" and still received the bronze medal thanks for that stupid rule. I guess I can't complain at all about the rule :p

on another note, Iran won two "mixed" medals today. Iran and mixed events usually don't fit together but looks like the sky is falling :lol: (just kidding, Iran participate in mixed events in sports like shooting and archery when there is no physical contact between the competitors, and in poomsae you can set your routine in a way to avoid contact)

TAEKWONDO

Mixed Pairs Poomsae:

1. SOUTH KOREA (Hwang Ye-Bin/Oh Chang-Hyun)  :KOR  

2. CHINESE TAIPEI (Li Chieh-Yu/Chen Po-Kai)  :TPE 

3. IRAN (Marjan Salahshouri/Amirreza Mehraban)  :IRI

3. MEXICO (Ana Ibanez Ramirez/Leonardo Juarez Rodriguez)  :MEX

Full Final Result HERE

Could anyone tell me where I can find the general page with results/schedules? I'd like to know in which order to watch everything from the beginning, considering I have managed to avoid all spoilers so far (and like to keep it that way until I watched) :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!