website statistics

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

And what seems to be the problem here? I understand everything :d

That seems to be the problem. The guy in black sounds like a drunk Englishmen, or in other words, every person in Boston :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

The good people of Cork won’t be pleased at you calling them drink Englishmen :p 

Then they shouldn’t have named their town after the thing that tops a bottle :p.

Its not the worst accent I’ve heard from :IRL. The :NIR accents can sound much dumber. It’s like if the scots, welsh, and Irish had a child. It’s just wrong.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Then they shouldn’t have named their town after the thing that tops a bottle :p.

Its not the worst accent I’ve heard from :IRL. The :NIR accents can sound much dumber. It’s like if the scots, welsh, and Irish had a child. It’s just wrong.

Careful now, I live along the border so not too far from :NIR :p 

Though the Donegal accent is different again :d 

52 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Careful now, I live along the border so not too far from :NIR :p 

Though the Donegal accent is different again :d 

I was talking more about Derry (at least I think, can’t remember the town).

With your proximity to the broader I bet you’re really hoping that Brexit doesn’t bring about the IRA again...

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I was talking more about Derry (at least I think, can’t remember the town).

With your proximity to the broader I bet you’re really hoping that Brexit doesn’t bring about the IRA again...

I live like 25 mins from Derry :p

Well, Brexit is a great big dirty mess and already tensions are rising again. No matter what, I can't ever imagine it will go back to those dreadful days of The Troubles but there is still enough people around who want to drag society back to the past.

But we venture now from the topic on hand which is Olympic videos and pictures :d

Przed chwilą, Gianlu33 napisał:

They have a documentary about Pyongyang marathon? :woot:

From 1981 (men) and from 1984 (women) in April they compete in the marathon in the capital of North Korea. At one time this marathon had the rank of IAAF Bronze Label Road Race. Anything else you want to know?

Just now, TomJa said:

From 1981 (men) and from 1984 (women) in April they compete in the marathon in the capital of North Korea. At one time this marathon had the rank of IAAF Bronze Label Road Race. Anything else you want to know?

I knew it, but it was a surprise see that OC do a documentary :p