website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Just now, Agger said:

Have you seen the English team? We certainly have a chance (but let Ukraine have a shot first :p )

They still conceded 0 goals. Southgate's tactics to field two holding midfielders has worked extremely well so far.

Michal Listkiewicz said the first goal for Denmark should have never happened because there was no corner to begin with.

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

They still conceded 0 goals. Southgate's tactics to field two holding midfielders has worked extremely well so far.

Michal Listkiewicz said the first goal for Denmark should have never happened because there was no corner to begin with.

Denmark has players with great stamina and a very very clear game plan, things England has not faced yet (and I don't have much hope they will face later vs UKR, but football can surprise).

They are technically inferior to english attackers, but I'm very sure they can compete.

I'm from England but don't really follow football. If England beat Ukraine I certainly wouldn't discount Denmark. They'll be underdogs but they have nothing to lose and all the hype and pressure will be on England. Plus Denmark have Kasper Schmichael who plays for my hometown club, Leicester City.

Really happy with Denmark in this tournament. After what looked like a nightmare in the first game with what happened with Erisken, seeing them fighting and playing as they do it’s really nice.

If Ukraine manage to beat England today I find myself for the first time with a semi final set where I can’t decide who do I want to be the winner, because I would like all the 4 teams 

And there is the traditional booing of the non-English anthem by the English....ahem, fans. 

Go Ukraine!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

RIP Ukraine :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!