website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Competition Schedule Road to Paris 2024

13 minutes ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

Is there any schedule that just sums events by day on their start time, instead of being interactive with excel or grouping by sport? I really liked the day by day schedules that were on here for Rio and Tokio, there must be something similar somewhere just showing all events/competitions by time order (and possibly highlighting medal events)?

Preferrably also with (expected) finish times. I know I can do some countback and stuff, but that would really help me scheduling everything for my own TV plans.

From what I remember they usually release that like 2 weeks before it starts

Just now, Dkats said:

From what I remember they usually release that like 2 weeks before it starts

I remember using it at least one month before the games started in 2021. I can imagine though: stuff like 3x3 Basketball doesn't even have complete schedules.
For the time being, something from another source can also help. But I know such a thorough/complete schedule is a rarity.

Just now, AsensioWillemsen said:

I remember using it at least one month before the games started in 2021. I can imagine though: stuff like 3x3 Basketball doesn't even have complete schedules.
For the time being, something from another source can also help. But I know such a thorough/complete schedule is a rarity.

Yeah hopefully it will come out also around when some of the start lists for each event are released

2 hours ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

Is there any schedule that just sums events by day on their start time, instead of being interactive with excel or grouping by sport? I really liked the day by day schedules that were on here for Rio and Tokio, there must be something similar somewhere just showing all events/competitions by time order (and possibly highlighting medal events)?

Preferrably also with (expected) finish times. I know I can do some countback and stuff, but that would really help me scheduling everything for my own TV plans.

https://jmp.sh/s/x5k7CERqHWQUMK1Xi7jU

unfortunately, this link will expire in 24 hours from now ('cause I'm using the free version of this uploader)

hope you can read this in time