website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Guatemala:GUA has confirmed 7 medals in Badminton, with 2 secured finals since Mixed Doubles and Men Doubles semifinals will Guatemalans facing each other.

Congrats to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:VIN for its first ever gold medal at Central American and Caribbean Games! Men 800m with Handal Roban, and adding a bronze in the same day in Women 800m Shafiqua Maloney

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Heurtematte :PAN hits the third to last obstacle in the competition, dashing her perfect record and hopes of a gold medal.

Gold goes to Bolaños :ESA. I don’t keep up with equestrian outside of multi-sport games, but I’d imagine this is somewhat surprising @dcro?

Well, El Salvador has had success in the past, but not so much recently. Few seasons sgo they even entered a team for the Nations Cup in Florida, the biggest event on the continent.

#banbestmen

As :VEN beats :ESA 2-1 in the first semifinal of the women's football tournament, Deyna Castellanos scores and puts herself on top of the competition goalscorers with 5 goals.

The other semifinal goes to :MEX crushing :GUA 6-0 with 6 different scorers which means neither Jasmine Casarez nor Kyana Palacios both with 4 goals could not overthrow Castellanos. I am only sad she didn't play very much for Manchester City this season, most of her matches coming as substitute.

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the first and second boards in chess.

From what I can tell they are the exact same events, but instead of having a 32 person round robin they split them into two 16 person round robin tournaments and awarded medals to both events.

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Was the women's water polo tournament cancelled?

I think that’s the only explanation. Not sure what that means for the Pan Ams.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela