website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Bennett/Almeida :ISV fell to :TTO in the 9-16 bracket in women’s beach volleyball. Their early success got my hopes up for a bit, but they’re heading for a 12-16th place finish now. Still, they’re fighting :yes

:TTO looked to have a pretty serious injury on the final point, so not sure that pair will continue past this match.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Fer GUA said:

That was very weird, because I saw this picture from last week, maybe they failed.

descarga.webp

Probablu like someone said, it eas a production decision, but it didn’t work our during the athletes parade

31 minutes ago, intoronto said:

:GLP is on the shooting entry list.

I think @Olympian1010 meant :GUFLike Sint Maarten they were absent from the OC.

And while French Guiana participated in the Island Games some days ago, they haven’t posted a thing regarding their participation at this edition.

22 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I think @Olympian1010 meant :GUFLike Sint Maarten they were absent from the OC.

And while French Guiana participated in the Island Games some days ago, they haven’t posted a thing regarding their participation at this edition.

No I meant :GLP too

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela