website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

:PAN gets their first medal in judo. 

I tried to find a stream for the finals, but no luck :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:JAM is also guaranteed to win a medal in judo. I don’t think they even had a proper program a few years ago. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Oracin :HAI 4th in the women’s 55kg clean jerk :(

Hard to be sad really. It’s nice to see Haiti have another regionally competitive lifter.

:ARU sitting third after the duet technical. Hopefully they qualify a team for the Pan Ams, but at least they’ve put themselves in the drivers seat for a duet quota if they don’t. 

I was somewhat impressed with their performance. They’ve created quite the program on that little island.

Edit: :CRC 4.5 points ahead of :GUA. I suppose that might turn into the all important battle for the second duet quota depending on the team results.

Edited by Olympian1010

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:ARU sitting third after the duet technical. Hopefully they qualify a team for the Pan Ams, but at least they’ve put themselves in the drivers seat for a duet quota if they don’t. 

I was somewhat impressed with their performance. They’ve created quite the program on that little island.

:ARU was also third in the solo tech.

Are they not awarding medals for total weight in weightlifting? There was only two awards ceremonies there.