website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2018

hckošice

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Remind me, how are the Danes doing right now on elite level? :p 

Less impressive than in the juniors and U23's :d

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rankings/me/pcs/nations

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and Mr. Jinx everything is back in business :lol:

It might even be his 5th consecutive title, the climbs in Innsbruck aren't as hard as first imagined, I'm going for Valverde, Alaphilippe or the unavoidable Sagan :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It might even be his 5th consecutive title, the climbs in Innsbruck aren't as hard as first imagined, I'm going for Valverde, Alaphilippe or the unavoidable Sagan :d 

He still not recovered from that freaking crash in the TdF so he is unfortunately still far far from his best shape, so there absolutely no chance for Peter this year. I am even persuaded he´ll not going to be the leader of our team this Sunday. He is here just because he must be on the start list as the reigning champion

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

He still not recovered from that freaking crash in the TdF so he is unfortunately still far far from his best shape, so there absolutely no chance for Peter this year.

Yeah+nope+_bdcddb5c528971dda1679534510d8

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

by the way, :AUT Laura Stigger has just completed a prestigious double...MTB Cross-Country and Road Race World titles in less than a month...chapeau! :bowdown:

Alexandre Balmer :SUI wants to try the same this afternoon :p 

6 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Alexandre Balmer :SUI wants to try the same this afternoon :p 

yeah, but Stigger has already done it...:evil:...meanwhile he's still to get it...:whistle:

let's talk about it when the men's Junior race is over (since there ahs been many riders that did try the double, but I don't know how many got it -if any, very few...I guess)...;)

Edited by phelps