website statistics

Day 8 (February 12th, 2022)

1 minute ago, james89 said:

Now Steve and Kristina are complaining that they a hard time getting in touch with Anastasia Buscis because she is too busy - I think they are trying to figure out what happened to the ice that's causing this delay. 

I just came here to comment on this lmao!! Their off broadcast comments are gold.

"The Dutch are too arrogant" "The Dutch are dumb if they didn't give a 100%"

The upstart country of :ROC has already surpassed :CAN's all time medal count in cross country skiing, after :CAN was able to hold off the upstart country of :IOC OAR last Olympics.

A fun side-activity is looking how well :ROC will rank in the farious sports. In luge Canada remains ahead of ROC, but in Ski Jumping ROC is ahead of Canada (both are new additions, obviously).

7 minutes ago, james89 said:

Now Steve and Kristina are complaining that they a hard time getting in touch with Anastasia Buscis because she is too busy - I think they are trying to figure out what happened to the ice that's causing this delay. 

I really recommend her podcast (Player's Own Voice) for anyone who doesn't listen to it. Some really good insight from various Canadian athletes on it.