website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

1 minute ago, konig said:

Hello Slovakia, from the land of good wine, meat and womans

:lol:

Looks like that song received only 7 points from Argentina. :p When I saw a comment "greetings from Argentina" on youtube I immediately thought that it will be 12. :d

#banbestmen

18 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

That's incredible..... Azerbaijan were in second place at the time. Hope they get some more points soon.

They have even been in the lead after 4 votes :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, bestmen said:

your song was not bad , but some votes are strange and strategic

No, they're not :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

:lol:

Looks like that song received only 7 points from Argentina. :p When I saw a comment "greetings from Argentina" on youtube I immediately thought that it will be 12. :d

hahahaha I will be carefully next time!!, i forget that comentary :lol:

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Also, AZE finally with points, 

As we say, it's like you're talking about the devil and he suddenly shows up :p