website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

Here are some tea break stats.

Italy scored the highest number of points in this session - 67. On the other hand Great Britain scored 54. If anyone is complaining about not getting points, look at Azerbaijan. They have been stuck on 39 points for 18 consecutive votes! Their last points came from Serbia almost 8 hours ago.

Meanwhile, GB's average dropped from 6.69 to 6.44 this session. Not much. It's pretty much on-par with Swedish winning average from 2013 (6.39). Italy's average for example is "only" 4.42.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/02d13897fd0d4e9ab74ed766d3e1e56d.png

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I drink milk with my dinner usually. The fun you can have with discussions during a TISC tea break.... anyone else want to share their eating habits? :d

I already drank two energy drinks and the third is on the table :lol: bu thats not usual, thats only today :d

Well, we are the next........i want to say somethings before y put our votes:

1) LDOG dont agree too much about somethings i wrote, so dont blame Argentina, Blame me :p

2) The first song i vote is for me clearly the best, far away from the rest.

3) Im sad to see our song too bad :( (blame me LDOG if you want)

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I drink milk with my dinner usually. The fun you can have with discussions during a TISC tea break.... anyone else want to share their eating habits? :d

I only drink milk with breakfast and lunch, never with dinner :d

Actually, with dinner I usually don't drink anything, unless it's in a restaurant or some special occasion :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Italy scored the highest number of points in this session - 67. On the other hand Great Britain scored 54. If anyone is complaining about not getting points, look at Azerbaijan. They have been stuck on 39 points for 18 consecutive votes! Their last points came from Serbia almost 8 hours ago.

Meanwhile, GB's average dropped from 6.69 to 6.44 this session. Not much. It's pretty much on-par with Swedish winning average from 2013 (6.39). Italy's average for example is "only" 4.42.

But how about your dinner habits?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

I already drank two energy drinks and the third is on the table :lol: bu thats not usual, thats only today :d

That (but x5) will be me in 2 weeks during the 24 hours of Le Mans :d 

Now I don't need it :p 

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's incredible..... Azerbaijan were in second place at the time. Hope they get some more points soon.