website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

Slovakia2016.png

So that´s unfortunately everything what the organizing committee prepared for you tonight, unfortunately the opening ceremony came to the end,

with this, dear friends, please accept our invitation to the tomorrows Grand Final in the same place, which will start at 10:00 AM our central european summer time (GMT +2), you are all welcomed to participate during the Grand Final with your comments, ideas and remarks.

So Thanks you all to watching and following this opening ceremony, hope you experienced a nice and fun time.

Thanks, and to not forget also the obligatory sports section,

so with this best sports moment of our history, the Slovak Organizing Committee, wish you a good night and a lot of luck tomorrow during the contest.

"Ahoj a veľa šťastia !" 

Good-bye and Good Luck !

Ice hockey, there it is :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Once again, great ceremony. :yes

Good luck tomorrow. May the best song win (and may Croatia get one or two points :d).

Thanks a lot. I´m very touched by all those nice and kind words. I am very happy that you enjoyed the ceremony, I was a bit nervous if it will be good enough, so I´m very pleasantly surprised and happy that it was good :)