website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, 42 is not "much more" than 34. :p

Around 25% more, depends on your definition of "much more" :teacher:

And I might have meant "much more than the 26 that were in the final" :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The voting timetable draw prepared.

The voting procedure is scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday 18th May 2016) at 20:15 cet (GMT +2) in this site http://www.randomresult.com/

To watch the result just use this ticket

Ticket number: 81304XXVQX

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

:WHT Totallympics Forum - 8 March 2016 - 5 June 2016 :WHT

Slovakia2016.png

FESTIVAL OF MUSIC

ROAD TO TISC 2016

show_Music.jpg

CF_FOM_blank.jpg

The Organizing Committee of the Annual Totallympics Interantional Song Contest 2016 announce that during the upcomming days, when all last preparations in the Steel Arena, Košice will be completed, and during the comming days when representatives of the 33 National delegations will arrive to Slovak soil to perform and compete in the contest.

invites all participants and users of the forum to participate in the festival of music. This year Slovak Organizing committee decided to introduce a new system of our traditional pre-contest show. We invite every member to pick at maximum 2 Nations which will not take part in the contest, and during the next days you can present us maximum 2 songs from each of your selected Nation. Also we invite each participating Jury member of the contest to introduce us and present us maximum 2 other songs of his/her nation.

This way we should have a lot of fantastic music during the next days untill the Friday 2nd June the whole party will start.

So it would be fair as each one will pick and reserve his/her 2 selected nations.

As a host, I´ll start with picking first :d

So I choose ECUADOR (what a surprise :whistle:) and I think, It would be fair and absolutely no surprise to select also the CZECH REPUBLIC !

I´ll update your selections in the first post.