website statistics

Women's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

@Makedonas I am guessing it's not that important for you now to win against :ESP. You would literally get an easier road to the Top4 by losing that match. :CZE and then :HUN if you lose against Spain, :ITA and then :FRA if you win against Spain. This seems like an easy choice. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Bad news for all of :GBR  :SRB and :BEL, they will have to fight for the same Top4 spot.

We will probably play against :CZE or :GRE in the QF. Huge opportunity for them and for us to reach the semi-finals. 

Well, that's no OQT for us then. No way are we beating Serbia.  

54 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@Makedonas I am guessing it's not that important for you now to win against :ESP. You would literally get an easier road to the Top4 by losing that match. :CZE and then :HUN if you lose against Spain, :ITA and then :FRA if you win against Spain. This seems like an easy choice. :lol:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, but first we need the Czechs to beat Israel.

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

If Turkey beat Slovakia and end up with a better points difference then Hungary, how come they still finish 3rd and Hungary 1st?  

I think it goes by points difference between the three teams that are tied, so it won't make a difference if Turkey beat Slovakia by 1 point or 30 points.

Edited by Makedonas