website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

21.8 incoming for Asher-Smith.

Spoiler

ee3.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

So typical from West of Oder people. :sure:

West of who?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Federer91 said:

Yuliya Levchenko has become my new sporting crush :wub:  I always thing of bad things, when she pops-up on my screen :d

Your Levchenko is my Angelica Bengtsson apparently :d 

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

once again..

sz = sh

cz = ch

K-sh-ch-ot :dunno:

Wait, it's FOUR syllables? :lol:

Just now, Monzanator said:

Without this rule we'd have jogging races (to save energy for future races) with everyone trying to win it inside the last 50 = BORING!!! ;)

And with this rule we have 2nd and especially 3rd heats where they know exactly which pace to run = UNFAIR ;)