website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

Just now, Werloc said:

As a person that has not ran 10K in under an hour, I completely agree with your statement :d

I'm actually gonna give one hour a try tomorrow :d (but in a minute walking/minute running scheme because I simply can not run for one hour non-stop yet, getting closer and closer though :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Feel sorry for the Spaniard. Run out of it by a bunch of Africans in the end.

You mean the dude born in ever-Spanish Tetouan?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bukogod :bowdown:

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm actually gonna give one hour a try tomorrow :d (but in a minute walking/minute running scheme because I simply can not run for one hour non-stop yet, getting closer and closer though :d )

I don't like stopping in between :p Coincidentally, I only ran 10K two times in my lifetime aaaaand it wasn't pretty, but both times that I did it, I started telling myself from the first kilometre that it's going to be 10 today, so I guess there's a lot of psychology involved too.

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How is it possible there's still not automated technology to measure results in throwing and jumping events? Still doing this by sight and manually is so amateuristic.

Almost Every championship It'S a few throws or jumps that gets much worse results than it looks like. Especially I felt this when Gudzius won the World discus title by 2cm over Stahl last year. How can they be that sure? And they are so accurate about running Times' etc. But the meassurement is not that important appearently

7 minuti fa, dareza ha scritto:

but he is also from Africa :d

only because of genetics...his education and his athletic training are 100% Italian (which normally isn't the case with most of those African-born Italians)...:evil:

I think it's quite different from buying an already formed and established athlete and jus giving him a passport...:whistle: