website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

24 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Today I was able to watch some court 2 beach volleyball (ARG-TTO) and the ARG-USA handball game on tyc sports (on tv I mean). Both filmed by tyc with their own cameras.

Unfortunately, it seems that on "tyc sports play" the stream was behind some subscription wall (whenever you see a key on the stream thumbnail, that means you need the stupid subscription). 

We'll see what happens when the games start, maybe they will be more "open" then. I'll keep you updated.

I tried to watch it, but I needed Chromecast :( 

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Interestingly, :COL has decided not to enter their women’s Squash players into the singles event. They will participate in doubles and team though.

Surprising, bur understandable... USA and Canada have the best individual players in women's, so they saved themselves for the doubles competition in which they have a better shot for the medals.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Today I was able to watch some court 2 beach volleyball (ARG-TTO) and the ARG-USA handball game on tyc sports (on tv I mean). Both filmed by tyc with their own cameras.

Unfortunately, it seems that on "tyc sports play" the stream was behind some subscription wall (whenever you see a key on the stream thumbnail, that means you need the stupid subscription). 

We'll see what happens when the games start, maybe they will be more "open" then. I'll keep you updated.

Do you have to live in Argentina to have a subscription, or can I just have a vpn and pay?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, dcro said:

Anyone knows if equestrian will be broadcasted?

I'll be mad if not after reading a preview like this. :p

image.png

Jumping will be broadcast, Dressage will have to strut their stuff without cameras.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

Olympic channel will broadcast Rugby, Artistic skating, Beach volleybal and the Opening ceremony tomorrow.

Yes, that is the same exact stuff I will see in the US. It looks like they broadcast all the international feed. Thanks for the info. @intoronto is that available in Canada?

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

And today? Stupid OC... I need to watch something :p

All you can watch anyway is Beach Volleyball today, unless you have a cable provider from Argentina.