website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He was one of the biggest hits of the Olympics on the Dutch forum (together with Nijat Rahimov and Kim Woo-jin), so cool to see him again :d

he is such a nice guy and I really like him. I'm really sorry for the way he lost the Olympic medal. even though that was his own mistake and the ref's call was absolutely correct. cruel but correct.

can't wish him luck here since we have a wrestler not far from him in the draw :d he is already an Asian Games champion. this time he has to go through 3 world medalists to go to the final.  Fujinami then Kumar/Batirov and then Abdurakhmanov/Hosseinkhani.

Just now, MHSN said:

he is such a nice guy and I really like him. I'm really sorry for the way he lost the Olympic medal. even though that was his own mistake and the ref's call was absolutely correct. cruel but correct.

can't wish him luck here since we have a wrestler not far from him in the draw :d he is already an Asian Games champion. this time he has to go through 3 world medalists to go to the final.  Fujinami then Kumar/Batirov and then Abdurakhmanov/Hosseinkhani.

But is the Iranian wrestler in this weight a nice guy too? 100% supporting nice guys :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

But is the Iranian wrestler in this weight a nice guy too? 100% supporting nice guys :d 

:d I'm doomed to support Iranians. no matter what. if I support that jerk Rostami. then I can cheer for anybody else :d

but Hosseinkhani is a nice guy too. but he is sometimes too nice to his opponents. most of Iranian wrestling fans hate him big time :) because he is a choker. he lost so many matches in last seconds. it didn't happen just once or twice but so many times ! two of those wrestlers that beat him by a last second takedown are here Abdurakhmanov and Fujinami.

this is his latest masterpiece against Fujinami at the 2017 Worlds !

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:d I'm doomed to support Iranians. no matter what. if I support that jerk Rostami. then I can cheer for anybody else :d

but Hosseinkhani is a nice guy too. but he is sometimes too nice to his opponents. most of Iranian wrestling fans hate him big time :) because he is a choker. he lost so many matches in last seconds. it didn't happen just once or twice but so many times ! two of those wrestlers that beat him by a last second takedown are here Abdurakhmanov and Fujinami.

this is his latest masterpiece against Fujinami at the 2017 Worlds !

From a 'I don't know wrestling' perspective, that takedown seems like a rather non-spectacular move :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

I am tempted to wake up at 4 am ... but I will have some streaming or I will back to sleep more nervous than usual? :p 

Olympic Channel has some. There will most likely be other streams too

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

No start lists yet for the swimming that starts in a few hours?

https://en.asiangames2018.id/schedule-results/sport/swimming/