website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Robertino said:

I think that :USA quota will be reallocated as Continental quota. :DEN will receive :NZL or :AUS quota, and the other will go to :AUT, then :EGY quota will go to :CZE and declined quota from :CHN will go to :ITA.

I noticed before that :NZL has rejected the quota and :CHN nominated 3 shooters for 10m air rifle and 50m Rifle so they are returning one quota back. And the :USA is also returning the quota. Actually 2 as Maddalena and Tucker will participate in both events and they won 4 quotas. But how about :EGY and :AUS ?? Haven't read about them returning/rejecting the quota. 

54 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I noticed before that :NZL has rejected the quota and :CHN nominated 3 shooters for 10m air rifle and 50m Rifle so they are returning one quota back. And the :USA is also returning the quota. Actually 2 as Maddalena and Tucker will participate in both events and they won 4 quotas. But how about :EGY and :AUS ?? Haven't read about them returning/rejecting the quota. 

Oceania and Africa don't have elegible shooter, so :AUS , :NZL and :EGY have to refuse quotas and these 3 quotas will be reallocated via ranking to :AUT , :DEN and :CZE . Fifth quota: :CHN has choosen Han Jiayu as double starter, so quota won by Miao Wanru at 2022 WCh will be returned and then reallocated via ranking to :ITA . Finally :USA has choosen Sagen Maddalena and Mary Tucker as double starters: they returned one quota in 10m, won by Alison Weisz at 2022 WCh and reallocated via ranking, and one quota in 50m, won by Sarah Beard at 2022 Championships of the Americas and reallocated via ranking at a Panamerican shooter. 

Let me add some chaos to the reallocations.

Who gets the quota of Dzemesh in M25m if he will be declared ineligible? Or may be belorussians have alternative entry?

1 hour ago, avlar said:

Let me add some chaos to the reallocations.

Who gets the quota of Dzemesh in M25m if he will be declared ineligible? Or may be belorussians have alternative entry?

Dzemesh have a 10m air pistol quota, obtained in Final Olympic Qualification Championship. The qualification system does not have rule for the reallocation of quotas from the Final Olympic Qualification Championship, since it does not have the status of the World Championship and the Continental Championship.

If the quota will be reallocated in the same Final Qualification Championship to the next athlete, quota will go to :GER

If by Olympic Ranking to :TUR

If by Olympic Ranking to NOC with no quota at same event, will go to :USA

If by Olympic Ranking to NOC with no quota in shooting, will go to :UZB

Shotgun team india 

1. Annatjeet Singh naruka ( skeet men)

2. Prithviraj tondaiman  ( trap men)

3.Maheshwari chauhan ( skeet women) 

4. Raiza Dhillon ( skeet women)

5. Rajeshwari kumari (trap women) 

6.Shreyasi Singh ( trap women) ,NRAI  has  sent request to ISSF for qouta exchange with AP women .waiting for approval. 

29 minutes ago, Robertino said:

It's official!!!! OLYMPIC QUOTA for :ITA Barbara Gambaro in R3PW!!! She will take part also in ARW and AR mixed team with Sollazzo or Bonazzi!!!

Italy has many new slots via ranking.

Edited by Adriano

Sure, let's reject a quota that gives us the chance to participate in three events in shooting, a sport where surprises never happen.

(given that I find despicable to reject any quota, none of our athletes are hopeless amateurs and the added cost is irrelevant )