website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

For Oceania and Africa is not a reallocation. They don't respect elegibility criteria, because are not listed in qualification ranking

Are you sure? Each country can exchange quota for other events, why this countries cannot exchange quota one time for the event they have shooters with ISSF points and which shooters we are talking about, only this in 50m ?

27 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

:GER Shooting Team

Josefin Eder (10m air pistol, 25m sport pistol)
Doreen Vennekamp (10m air pistol, 25m sport pistol)

Kathrin Murche (trap)

Nele Wißmer (skeet)

Nadine Messerschmidt (skeet)

Florian Peter (10m air pistol, mixed team 10m air pistol)

Christian Reitz (25m rapid fire pistol)

https://www.dosb.de/sonderseiten/news/news-detail/news/54-weitere-athletinnen-fuer-das-team-d-paris-2024

What about Jolyn Beer?

What about Geis - second quota in 25 rampid fire pistol?

Edited by Adriano

30 minutes ago, Adriano said:

What about Jolyn Beer?

What about Geis - second quota in 25 rampid fire pistol?

Jolyn Beer is automatically selected as the highest-ranked shooter in the women's 50m rifle three positions through the ISSF World Olympic Rankings but she will be nominated in one of the succeeding batches by DOSB.

My fault on Florian Peter. He already occupied the quota from Oliver Geis. Correction.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:55 AM, Robertino said:

No, China has full women's quotas in shooting.

Is there anything more known about the qualification for Gambaro? For now, the Italian federation, CONI, Instagram and Wikipedia Eng are silent.

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Is there anything more known about the qualification for Gambaro? For now, the Italian federation, CONI, Instagram and Wikipedia Eng are silent.

Also waiting for Brabcová 's spot. Czech federation mentioned reallocation without her name. So maybe these reallocations will be announced later? After they are super official??

2 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Also waiting for Brabcová 's spot. Czech federation mentioned reallocation without her name. So maybe these reallocations will be announced later? After they are super official??

I'm afraid there won't be any :( Wikipedia eng write 2 names from the ranking and here it was about 5...

Reallocation will not be announced that early. It will be announced together with the reallocation of unused universality quota (if any) so at least need to wait the universality quota to be released first

15 minutes ago, pacowong1223 said:

Reallocation will not be announced that early. It will be announced together with the reallocation of unused universality quota (if any) so at least need to wait the universality quota to be released first

Still  few days to start allocation, take it easy

1 hour ago, copravolley said:

I'm afraid there won't be any :( Wikipedia eng write 2 names from the ranking and here it was about 5...

Yeah, I suppose who mentioned those 5 quotas knows more than we do 😃😃

Anyways, I was happy about it and count every single quota hoping to exceed 100 athletes for :CZE 😎