website statistics

Diving Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

30 minutes ago, BruT06 said:

Any chances for Matej Nevešćanin to get in? He was 24th in World champs (3m individualy).

This should be 6 reallocated quota places in 3m, because reallocated places could go only to countries that has not qualified firstly. Am I right?

image.png

R 21 DOM Ruvalcaba  
R 22 JAM Knight-Wisdom  
R 23 IRL Passmore  
R 24 MAL Ooi Tze Liang  
R 25 HRV Nevešćanin  
R 26      

Edited by BruT06

1 hour ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

:AUT Austrian swimming federation got confirmation that Anton Knoll will start in the men's 10m event

I’m also waiting for official confirmation from :NOR about Helle Tuxen in women’s 3m and :LAT in women’s platform.

Of course it will also help to clear things a little more if @avlar or other Ukrainian user could confirm the official selection from their NOC in the individual events.

24 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I’m also waiting for official confirmation from :NOR about Helle Tuxen in women’s 3m and :LAT in women’s platform.

Of course it will also help to clear things a little more if @avlar or other Ukrainian user could confirm the official selection from their NOC in the individual events.

Nothing official yet from our federation

USA Diving reports that it got a second women’s 10m quota.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela