website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

The following :GBR athletes will have their rankings rejected by Jack Buckner and UKA: 

Jake Norris (Men's Hammer)

Anna Purchase (Women's Hammer) 

Kenneth Ikeji (Men's Hammer)

Jade Lally (Women's Discus) 

Hannah Nuttall (Women's 5000m)

Phil Norman (Men's 3000m Steeplechase) 

Zac Seddon (Men's 3000m Steeplechase)

Aimme Campbell (Women's Shot Put)  

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

19 minutes ago, copravolley said:

What will be the total number of the entire Polish delegation in Athletics? (I mean an approximate number).

For now its +/- 50 athletes, official number will be known when we will know how many athletes competing in relays will be officialy choosen. Among first underline athlete is Klaudia Wojtunik, who had bad luck in European Championships when she at first was dsq, then had lone run at which she qualified to semifinal passing qualification time by 0.01 seconds and then by the same margin she miss the final.

Edited by rybak

@copravolley Other underline athletes are for example Krystsina Tsimanouskaya on 200m, but according news she will get quota here as Bol and Adeleke are qualified in this distance, but will not compete. Either way she will not add number of our delegation as she surely will be member of 4x100 Women's relay. Also Dawid Wegner in javelin throw will get in as an Indian athlete who is above him was caught on doping.

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

I don't know if they are done updating it yet. I was checking Re in 400m and he went from 48th to 49th while I was looking at it

Filtisakou in the women's 20km walk was 46th before the update, then 47th after the update, and now she's 48th so they must've done a second update.

Meanwhile in the same event, Papadopoulou is still 54th without her new points from last weekend...

6 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Filtisakou in the women's 20km walk was 46th before the update, then 47th after the update, and now she's 48th so they must've done a second update.

Meanwhile in the same event, Papadopoulou is still 54th without her new points from last weekend...

I dont think 5km counts for 20km ranking