website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

27 minutes ago, phelps said:

happy to see that you survived yesterday's emotions and you enjoyed the day...:d

your description reminds me those beautiful days of 1994, when the World Champs final round was held here, in Milan...and I also enjoyed one of the best weeks of my life, lost between the hockey games, the unbelievable amount of beer the Finnish fans (but not only them) were able to drink already from the early hours of the day until very late at night and a Finnish fan in particular, named Kristiina (from Turku)...:wub:

haha, thanks it was absolutely awesome yesterday, I am really super excited for the matches I´ll attend to the steel arena. all the atmosphere here is really phenomenal. I would wish to all of you guys to see it and taste it.

haha, well, I meet yesterday a group of fans from Turku and they had some girls among them :d

we wrote in the previous days that Italy is always the black sheep when it comes down to the media coverage of ice hockey...well, this morning we received some good news...all the games of the Italian NT will be broadcasted live on tv by Eurosport 2 HD (the Italian version only, of course)...:yikes:

acquisition that came after the world champs had already begun...as I wrote in the past day, never lose your nerves with the Italian TV Networks...it ain't over till it's over! (cit.)

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

haha, thanks it was absolutely awesome yesterday, I am really super excited for the matches I´ll attend to the steel arena. all the atmosphere here is really phenomenal. I would wish to allof you guys to see it and taste it.

haha, well, I meet yesterday a group of fans from Turku and they had some girls among them :d

well, Kristiina was 20 years young in 1994, so, nowadays she isn't a "girl" anymore (hopefully, she's a beautiful "woman", meaning she's still alive and in good health) and therefore she's definitely not in the group you met yesterday...;)

and btw I have a pic with Marián Hossa, who suddenly showed himself in front of me, he was the special guest of the radio station hosting the fanzone, so I immediately asked for apic, I was ofc followed by plenty of peoples standing around :d Even one of the Denmark fans (quite drunk too hahaI must say) asked him for a picture saying him you are the biggest hockey star ! :d

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

well, Kristiina was 20 years young in 1994, so, nowadays she isn't a "girl" anymore (hopefully, she's a beautiful "woman", meaning she's still alive and in good health) and therefore she's definitely not in the group you met yesterday...;)

I see, well, like I said you I have seen a impressive huge amount of Finns yesterday, from young to old, so who know ? :d

Results after 1st Period:

Group A

Denmark - France  2-1  (2-1,- ,-)

08:55 Charles Bertrand (Claireaux, Hecquefeuille)  0-1

19:06 Frederik Storm  1-1

19:56 Markus Lauridsen (Storm, J. Jensen)  2-1

Group B

Switzerland - Italy  4-0  (4-0,- ,-)

01:17 Kevin Fiala (Josi)  1-0

07:24 Gregory Hofmann (Genazzi, Kurashev)  2-0

10:06 Lino Martschini (Frick)  3-0

19:54 Anders Ambuhl (Fiala)  4-0

1 hour ago, phelps said:

we wrote in the previous days that Italy is always the black sheep when it comes down to the media coverage of ice hockey...well, this morning we received some good news...all the games of the Italian NT will be broadcasted live on tv by Eurosport 2 HD (the Italian version only, of course)...:yikes:

acquisition that came after the world champs had already begun...as I wrote in the past day, never lose your nerves with the Italian TV Networks...it ain't over till it's over! (cit.)

as I wrote, never trust the Italian media operators...:rofl::facepalm::wall:

it was just a joke...no hockey on the Italian version of Eurosport...motorsports and cycling, cycling and motorsports...and when it's not those 2, it's snooker...

could there be a useless sport channel? :nopompom:

p.s. actually, it's better for the Italian viewers if they don't show this farce...:cry::facepalm::zip:

and about the crazy Finns. I saw one in Koivu jersey he walked on the pedestrian zone, pushing a large shopping cart full of beer. :lol: even the Finns in the pubs were laughing seeing him. 

Amazing atmosphere, really. This is a dream coming true for me to see this in Košice, and that win over USA was the special creme de la creme

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

as I wrote, never trust the Italian media operators...:rofl::facepalm::wall:

it was just a joke...no hockey on the Italian version of Eurosport...motorsports and cycling, cycling and motorsports...and when it's not those 2, it's snooker...

could there be a useless sport channel? :nopompom:

p.s. actually, it's better for the Italian viewers if they don't show this farce...:cry::facepalm::zip:

I don't know what is wrost now, it's a complety mess :facepalm:At last the YouTube streaming have a good qualiy...

Where can I see spoiler free highlights? :p 

I don't know any result yet, I'd like to keep it that way until I saw some highlights, but I'm afraid if I search for it, I'm gonna be spoilered :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!