website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Where can I see spoiler free highlights? :p 

I don't know any result yet, I'd like to keep it that way until I saw some highlights, but I'm afraid if I search for it, I'm gonna be spoilered :d 

:facepalm: but...but...Really ? Seriously ? the biggest sport event and thing in my life at my city with everything and everything and, and you don´t even know it started...Now I´m disappointed by you my dutch friend now...:(

for the highlights spoilers free

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:facepalm: but...but...Really ? Seriously ? the biggest sport event and thing in my life at my city with everything and everything and, and you don´t even know it started...Now I´m disappointed by you my dutch friend now...:(

for the highlights spoilers free

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I am behind on reading threads (there's probably 40+ still unread) and was way behind on watching a ton of sports (watching the 8 Hours of the Slovakia Ring on TV right now actually :d) and you know, some studying, so I kind of missed what started :p 

Thanks man, I'll try and keep up now :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah I am behind on reading threads (there's probably 40+ still unread) and was way behind on watching a ton of sports (watching the 8 Hours of the Slovakia Ring on TV right now actually :d) and you know, some studying, so I kind of missed what started :p 

Thanks man, I'll try and keep up now :d 

Would you consider yourself a "completionist", having to keep up with everything? :d

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

4 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Would you consider yourself a "completionist", having to keep up with everything? :d

Sort of, yes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Results after 2nd Period:

Group A

Denmark - France  3-4  (2-1, 1-3 ,-)

08:55 Charles Bertrand (Claireaux, Hecquefeuille)  0-1

19:06 Frederik Storm  1-1

19:56 Markus Lauridsen (Storm, J. Jensen)  2-1

24:08 Olivier Dame Malka  2-2

32:21 Damien Fleury (Bozon, Hecquefeuile)  2-3

33:55 Valentin Claireaux (Rech, Bozon)  2-4

35:29 Lars Eller (Boedker)  3-4

Group B

Switzerland - Italy  6-0  (4-0, 2-0 ,-)

01:17 Kevin Fiala (Josi)  1-0

07:24 Gregory Hofmann (Genazzi, Kurashev)  2-0

10:06 Lino Martschini (Frick)  3-0

19:54 Anders Ambuhl (Fiala)  4-0

21:36 Simon Moser (Ambuhl, J. Moser)  5-0

23:32 Kevin Fiala (Hischier)  6-0

Final Results:

Group A

Denmark - France  5-4 After Penalty Shoot-Out  (2-1, 1-3, 1-0, Overtime:0-0,Penalty Shoot-Out: 1-0)

08:55 Charles Bertrand (Claireaux, Hecquefeuille)  0-1

19:06 Frederik Storm  1-1

19:56 Markus Lauridsen (Storm, J. Jensen)  2-1

24:08 Olivier Dame Malka  2-2

32:21 Damien Fleury (Bozon, Hecquefeuile)  2-3

33:55 Valentin Claireaux (Rech, Bozon)  2-4

35:29 Lars Eller (Boedker)  3-4

46:34 Jesper Jensen (N. Jensen, Meyer)  4-4

Winning Penalty Shoot-Out scored by Frederik Storm  5-4 PSO

Group B

Switzerland - Italy  9-0  (4-0, 2-0, 3-0)

01:17 Kevin Fiala (Josi)  1-0

07:24 Gregory Hofmann (Genazzi, Kurashev)  2-0

10:06 Lino Martschini (Frick)  3-0

19:54 Anders Ambuhl (Ambuhl, Fiala)  4-0

21:36 Simon Moser (Ambuhl, J. Moser)  5-0

23:32 Kevin Fiala (Hischier)  6-0

41:14 Kevin Fiala (Hischier, Praplan)  7-0

46:55 Romain Loeffel (Rod)  8-0

49:43 Nico Hischier (Praplan)  9-0

I feel so ashamed...:red:

on a day like this, I think it would be better if I were just the average Italian, not even knowing about the existence of Ice Hockey...:yikes::cry::facepalm::zip:

I need a pause from my (supposed to be) favourite sport...I'm gonna spend a couple of hours with some Judo (Baku Grand Slam) and some women's Handball (women's Champions League)...:p

Edited by phelps

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

I feel so ashamed...:red:

on a day like this, I think it would be better if I were just the average Italian, not even knowing about the existence of Ice Hockey...:yikes::cry::facepalm::zip:

I need a pause from my (supposed to be) favourite sport...I'm gonna spend a couple of hours with some Judo (Baku Grand Slam) and some women's Handball (women's Champions League)...:p

Heads up !

That´s only 1 match against a very good team, Early goal(s) for :SUI liberated them and killed the match, things like this happens in hockey. Next time it will be better, every match is different and every game start at 0-0.

:RUS team added to the official roster the CSKA Moscow forward Ivan Telegin.

So actually Russia has 23 players registred (3 Goalies - 6 defencers and 14 forwards) . so 2 spots left, one of them is reserved for The Colorado defencer Nikita Zadorov who is expected to arrive soon.

:CZE added to the roster today also Hynek Zohorna (yesterday was officially registred to the roster also his brother Tomáš Zohorna) Small problems occured about the arrival of the Dallas Stars center Radek Faksa, who did not complteley succeed in the exit medical tests in Dallas, the team finally decided to let him permission to play for :CZE at the Worlds but not earlier than from the 16th May and the match against Latvia.