website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Yes, it was good thing.

Also I will always remember some users which never returned since this catastrophy in early 2016 and those huge numbers of participants in prediction contests, especially in Football Euro 2012 where we had over 120 users :lol: 

Yes, 2012 really was a golden era for the forum.... so many new users joining every week and many remaining active and interacting with each other throughout the forum.

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
28 minutes ago, rybak said:

I had some issues with my laptop lately, I had to moved everything into pendrive's, before doing this and giving laptop to computer service I checked what is inside those pendrive's already and look what a "treasures" were there :p

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

I loved that layout of the latest replies on the old forum..... very concise and only took up a small space on the screen while showing the latest 30 threads replied to.

I am so envious of all the countries who have selection process with multiple heats and semis and what not..... good way to generate some interest. In Ireland they drop the song on a random day on radio with no attempt even made to create some interest. Really annoying.

Our very own @Werloc is competing in the second heat of the Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision 2021 tonight. The top 5 acts make it to the semi-finals.

I believe Werloc is act number 8 tonight. You can see him perform here in the next few minutes:

https://www.lrt.lt/mediateka/tiesiogiai/lrt-lituanica

Good luck @Werloc... I listened to your song and it is great!

Pts. 125,000

Compared to the U.S. Flag, the national flag of Malaysia has ...?

A: one stripe more   B: one stripe less   
  C:

D:

image.jpeg

POTUS has released a statement..... (not on Twitter obvs :p)

"that is fake news....fake news.... you are fake news....America first, we are the biggest, the best, we are world leaders in stripes. Did you know, we now have more stripes than electoral college votes. Never in the history of this country has their been more stripes on the flag. Since taking office, 300 additional stripes have been added to our flag.... unprecedented...."

and so on :p

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread
Posted
1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Plus, Hydro is associated with water (hydration, hydroelectric, etc.), Argon is a old Spanish Kingdom and the name of Jason’s vessel, and Lithium just seems wrong :p

Also, people sometimes confuse Helios and Apollo (saying that Helios is the Sun God and Apollo is something else), but the easiest way to remember that is by thinking about the flame lighting ceremony for the Olympics. The High Preistess “prays” to Apollo, not to Helios :d

Lithium comes from "lithos" meaning stone. Hence words like "lithosphere".