website statistics
Doping Cases and Bans in 2024
Posted · Deleted by Sindo on 05/22/2024 - will be permanently removed on 05/22/2026
Deleted by Sindo on 05/22/2024 - will be permanently removed on 05/22/2026
18 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Ugh, really curious what his excuse is for missing three (!) tests in a year. Did he pull a Rastorgujevs and write his address down as 'Italy' or something, only to be surprised they couldn't locate him? :p 

https://www.agerpres.ro/sport-intern/2024/05/22/ciclism-catalin-sprinceana-frc-am-discutat-cu-vlad-dascalu-si-mi-a-confirmat-ca-va-face-apel--1299095

Google it, bro; at some point you will succeed

Olympic articles and contributors on Wikipedia
Posted (edited) · Deleted by Sindo on 03/16/2024 - will be permanently removed on 03/16/2026
Deleted by Sindo on 03/16/2024 - will be permanently removed on 03/16/2026
2 hours ago, Josh said:

There were people receiving death threats on here at one point? Damn that’s rough. 

The guy with the urinating figure as avatar says: don't mind the woodpecker, he's hallucinating 

In order for me to wish his death, he should've been alive; read his posts and you'll figure out how alive his brain is

Edited by zob79
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Since I don't know the results yet and am still going to watch it tonight, the fact that you were there (which is cool :d ) really is all I need/want to know at the moment :d 

OK; tomorrow I'm gonna be in the stands... would you like me to wave to you? :cheer:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep! It's on the Eurosport Player which means it's also available to watch on demand without spoilers. Of the 6 weight classes before today, I've watched one on my laptop and 3 on my phone while training on my indoor bike (great way to kill the time!), so I still gotta watch yesterday's men's 69kg and today's competitions :p 

Wanna tell you what happened in 69 kg class? I was there :d

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

well I read a news about him on our local media, then googled his name and found so many Romanian websites writing about this.

sad news. he was impressive in Rio, the worst part is they are giving his medal to a proved cheater.

Sincraian is also a proved cheater, it's the second time he was caught.

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, phelps said:

it's quite obvious that you don't follow Fencing so carefully (and don't know it in its deepest aspects)...

foil and sabre are always subject to interpretation (and often they are really affected by bad refereeing - which sometimes is just corrupted refereeing)...

and moreover, there is a big geo-political mafia behind the Fencing refs...but until they do it according to mr. Usmanov's desires, nobody will go against the boss' will...

I've been following fencing since 1996, man (remember Badea-Trillini and Badea-Vezzali bouts in Atlanta?). I disagree with everything you said, but I don't wanna argue with you, so let's respect each other opinion, OK?

Edited by zob79

35 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Do you think that there is really less doping in wrestling, boxing or less cheating by the judges in fencing/boxing/gymnastics?

Cheating in fencing? it's one of the cleanest Olympic sports. Since the introduction of wiring there is less room for interpretation; only in sabre some decisions are questionable, due to the speed of the actions, but I don't see a mastermind who would control the referees. YES, I know the Shin Lam case, but that was an exception, due to particular circumstances.

Olympic Videos & Pictures
Posted
On 3/17/2016 at 15:17, OlympicsFan said:

Its great that IOC uploaded all the competition videos of London 2012 olympic games to youtube, but i am missing mens basketball final. Does someone know where i can find it?