Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Agger    387

No solution in sight?

After about 2½ hours of meeting, the Danish jury still haven't found any solution and will therefore take a lunch break. 

Chairman of the jury, Agger, was seen leaving the meeting room angry walking towards the cafeteria, while none of the other jury members have left the room most likely meaning that either they are trying to find a solution without him, maybe even meaning a coup or that he is indeed the only member of the jury.

We will keep on following the situation!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

dcro    2,682
11 minutes ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

I've chosen a song now :d 

Ah yes, this was written yesterday and shared a day late. :d

catgamer    23

The :GER song for the TISC 2018 is selected and it is

Alle Farben & Janieck

Little Hollywood

I hope you enjoy listening to the song :d 

• Like 1

Agger    387

Disappointment in the Danish jury

After several hours of discussing, it finally seemed like the Danish jury had managed to agree. 
"A song has been selected and we're expecting to announce it in an hour or so", the chairman, Agger, happily stated 10 minutes ago.

But the joy was short. The technicians working on the presentation, lead by Mattias (who looks stangely much like Agger), announced a few minutes later that no video was found that was useful for the presentation. 

Therefore the jury has once again locked the doors and will try to find a new song. It could be by the same artist, but 4 artists have been in considerations, meaning that another one could get the shot.

• Sad 1

Dolby    194
18 hours ago, dcro said:

Pretty sure that Kensington will be the first group to have 3 TISC appearances, and also the second artists overall to make a triple (after Eddy Grant). Can anyone confirm this?

A R Rahman has 3 appearances (Patakha Guddi, Chale Chalo and Luka Chuppi) for India. (4 if you count Kaise Mujhe Mil Gayi, music by Rahman)

• Like 2

Herki    29

:EST ESTONIA :EST

Estonia has decided to participate with an electronic pop artist NOËP and his song Jennifer Lawrence. This is different from those emotional songs we have sent in past, hope you like this :)

• Like 1

konig    403

A good average level of the songs of this contest, i have seven sure in my top 12 and and 8 sure which i wont vote, 2 wires songs but none "joke song".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.