Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
heywoodu

Formula 1 2018

heywoodu    2,019
Just now, dcro said:

Note to self: Read post first, spoiler second.

I only editted that part a minute after my post, thinking that maybe not everyone would 'enjoy' seeing that....I see I editted that all for no reason, dude. 

Gigs    36

This season start really feels like last season all over again. Vettel already with a decent lead over the Mercedes guys, but I just have that gut feeling that in the long run Mercedes will turn out being better. 

Btw, can't wait for 2021, so far I'm absolutely into what Liberty Media is planning. 

dcro    1,750

Apparently Ferrari was fined 50 000 euros for the accident.

heywoodu    2,019
49 minutes ago, Gigs said:

This season start really feels like last season all over again. Vettel already with a decent lead over the Mercedes guys, but I just have that gut feeling that in the long run Mercedes will turn out being better. 

Btw, can't wait for 2021, so far I'm absolutely into what Liberty Media is planning. 

Mercedes is far from dominant anymore so that's already a good thing. I'm tired of all the fake Hamilton stuff, 'best fans in the world!!' everywhere and so on. Also tired as shit of Vettel's 'yeeeeehaaaaaah, grazie ragazzi!!!!!' after every single win but ok :p 

heywoodu    2,019
1 minute ago, dcro said:

@heywoodu will blame Vetter in 3... 2... 1... :p

I don't know why I would blame Vettel for a terribly timed and executed move from Verstappen :p 

Vettel is one of the worst crybabies in F1 history, there's no doubt about it, but in this case he would be right to complain. If Verstappen had simply waited one or two turns, he would easily have passed Vettel, the Ferrari was almost going backwards as a matter of speech. Luckily Verstappen reacted as usual: realistic. In this case by very simply starting the interview with "I screwed it up myself". Well, yeah, not much more to add to that. 

Edited by heywoodu

vlad    39

What a great race for Ricci :thumbup: Coming from 6th and winning the race without worries:champion:

I'm not a Ferrari fan but I'm still waiting for Kimi to win a race...

Verstappen must calm down in such situations. I don't understand what he wanted to do in that turn, it was obvious that he can't pass Vettel in that corner. Both of them were lucky they could continue the race without damages. He must learn to have patience sometimes and this must happen soon because next race is Baku and there is no margin for error.

And I'm happy seeing Alonso driving a better car, finally. That overtake on Vettel was epic:thumbup: