Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


vinipereira

Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Recommended Posts

vinipereira    162

The mascots for the 2018 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games have been presented:

img_mascot01.jpg

 

Soohorang, the mascot of the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games took its motif from the white tiger. Soohorang not only has a challenging spirit and passion but also is a trustworthy friend who protects the athletes, spectators and all participants in the Olympic Games. Can't wait for Soohorang's remarkable activities!

 

 

img_mascot02.jpg

Bandabi, the mascot of the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games took its motif from the Asiatic black bear. Bandabi has strong willpower and courage. It is a warm-hearted friend who takes the lead for equality and harmony and encourages the athletes to push their limits. We will look forward to Bandabi's amazing activities.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    393
4 hours ago, vinipereira said:

The mascots for the 2018 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games have been presented:

img_mascot01.jpg

 

Soohorang, the mascot of the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games took its motif from the white tiger. Soohorang not only has a challenging spirit and passion but also is a trustworthy friend who protects the athletes, spectators and all participants in the Olympic Games. Can't wait for Soohorang's remarkable activities!

 

 

img_mascot02.jpg

Bandabi, the mascot of the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games took its motif from the Asiatic black bear. Bandabi has strong willpower and courage. It is a warm-hearted friend who takes the lead for equality and harmony and encourages the athletes to push their limits. We will look forward to Bandabi's amazing activities.

 

The Paralympic mascot is amazing. I don't like a lot the men's mascot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    1,177
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

Not sure they started the sale procedure

I was starting to worry about it, because sales often start so insanely early :p 

 

It's impossible to find when I have to start worrying about getting biathlon tickets..I don't really care about attending the rest unless it's easily possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    845
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I was starting to worry about it, because sales often start so insanely early :p 

 

It's impossible to find when I have to start worrying about getting biathlon tickets..I don't really care about attending the rest unless it's easily possible. 

 

yeah, I see, wel you can try to subscribe in the official website for news etc...they are supposed to announce you on this app all news such as tickets https://exp.pyeongchang2018.com/sso/en/user/memberinfo/intro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    1,177
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

 

yeah, I see, wel you can try to subscribe in the official website for news etc...they are supposed to announce you on this app all news such as tickets https://exp.pyeongchang2018.com/sso/en/user/memberinfo/intro

 

Quote

Your password must be 9 to 20 characters, combining alphabets, numbers and special characters(! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~), and you cannot use the same characters or numbers 3 times or more.

 

b62.png

 

Combining the Latin alphabet with Cyrillic and Hangul or something? 

 

I will spend the next few weeks trying to think of a password that I can remember and that is ok with these rules, and then wait for the ticket news to come in. Thanks :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    845
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

 

b62.png

 

Combining the Latin alphabet with Cyrillic and Hangul or something? 

 

I will spend the next few weeks trying to think of a password that I can remember and that is ok with these rules, and then wait for the ticket news to come in. Thanks :d 

 

whaaat ? really ? :lol: just write I´m not robot or North Korean...that must be enough I think :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×