website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

53 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, since yesterday the forum has been slower than a supercentenarian with ankle weights. 

Imagine to be using super glitchy live streams and results sites for a hours, and then to eventually have Totallympics not working too... Unbelieveable.

#banbestmen

• 2 weeks later...

Since olympic qualification for Tokyo is started and some sport are already giving out direct quotas, maybe in the home page a banner can be inserted displaying which is the next event to be hold/that is being hold that will give out direct olympic qualification, so that everyone interested can keep in line (obviously, if a total calendar exists).

(I would add it, if possible, under the menu below the totallympics logo, covering the whole length)

Edited by AlFHg

On 24.09.2018 at 21:48, AlFHg said:

Since olympic qualification for Tokyo is started and some sport are already giving out direct quotas, maybe in the home page a banner can be inserted displaying which is the next event to be hold/that is being hold that will give out direct olympic qualification, so that everyone interested can keep in line (obviously, if a total calendar exists).

(I would add it, if possible, under the menu below the totallympics logo, covering the whole length)

Maybe we'd make a calendar for Olympic qualification events?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Again the mobile version has post-covering ads...

Which for some of us who only use the mobile versions it sucks when it happens. It has become fun playing dodge the ad though so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Which for some of us who only use the mobile versions it sucks when it happens. It has become fun playing dodge the ad though so...

That has potential for a new Olympic sport, it definitely sounds urban and youthful enough! :d

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Again the mobile version has post-covering ads...

Again: introduce some sort of premium membership where one can have an ad-free experience for, I don't know, 3 euros per year or something. That's definitely more than the 0 ad clicks coming from me bring in :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Again: introduce some sort of premium membership where one can have an ad-free experience for, I don't know, 3 euros per year or something. That's definitely more than the 0 ad clicks coming from me bring in :d

We've only just found this new sport and already you are suggesting we PED our way to victory. Definitely potential in this sport.