website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2021

Totallympics

Is there really no site that calculates the world ranking daily? I mean, I don't want to wait for a whole week to get the official final rankings, and I am still not sure if I understand correctly how IJF calculates the ranking, so I don't want to waste my time adding all the scores for nothing. :lol:

Fuck it, I tried to calculate the men's 60kg anyway. If I am right, :BUL went inside the green zone, and :CZE has fallen out of "Top18", the rest is the same.

:RUS  :KAZ  :ESP  :UZB  :KOR  :GEO  :TPE  :FRA  :NED  :BRA  :BEL  :GBR  :AZE  :MGL  :ECU  :UKR  :BUL  :GER

Unless I have miscalculated something, there are no changes in women's 52kg and men's 66kg after the WCh in terms of the world quotas.

Women's 52kg

:FRA  :ITA  :KOS  :ESP  :BEL  :ISR  :GBR  :RUS  :UZB  :BRA  :SUI  :MGL  :POR  :HUN  :USA  :KOR  :ROU  :POL 

Men's 66kg

:ITA  :KOR  :GEO  :MGL  :ISR  :ESP  :UZB  :RUS  :BRA  :KAZ  :MDA  :AZE  :EGY  :UKR  :FRA  :SLO  :BLR  :GER 

Tomorrow Christa Deguchi and Jessica Klimkait will compete in the 57 kg event. The higher ranked of the two will go to Tokyo. Klimkait has the "easier draw" imo. I hope Deguchi goes, she has shown she can win medals on the big stage.

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I noticed the draw. No luck there with Gjakova but no easy outs. Monteiro, Liperteriani & Klimkait into R3.

Yep and now kowalczyk is on the mat