W4 - : :CHN:GER

M4 - : :FRA:RUS

LM2x : :FRA:GBR

LW2x : :CHN:USA

M4x : :LTU:RUS

W4 x : :AUS:FRA

W8+ : :GER:ROU

M8 + : :ITA:NZL

LW2x have 3 quotas available because of a reallocation from the Americas.

2 hours ago, Benolympique said:

My Pronostics :

W8+ : :GER:ROU

M8 + : :ITA:NZL

Probably you're not a rowing fan, to put it mildly. NZL to qualify to Tokyo, beating Romania? I will actually sell my house if this happens. Also, in women's eights Germany stands absolutely no chance; Romania and Netherlands will go to Olympics

5 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Probably you're not a rowing fan, to put it mildly. NZL to qualify to Tokyo, beating Romania? I will actually sell my house if this happens. Also, in women's eights Germany stands absolutely no chance; Romania and Netherlands will go to Olympics

and why romania is not participating in the four of a couple? what are your pronsotics?

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

and why romania is not participating in the four of a couple? what are your pronsotics?

Romanian Federation considered this crew has slim chances to qualify; furthermore, they wanted to put all our best female rowers into the eights crew

If you're interested in my predictions, I will publish them later this evening

2 hours ago, Benolympique said:

My Pronostics :

W1x : :ROU:UKR

M1x : :SRB:USA

W2 - : :GER:RUS

For W1X, I think the three main favourites are :GRE:BLR:GER. I'd say :UKR also has a chance. :ROU not even competing in this event.

For M1X, I think :POL should qualify. Second spot seems open but I'd be shocked if :SRB make it.

For W2-, I think :DEN will 99% qualify, and then probably one of :GER:RUS:CRO:CHI as well.

Greek team :GRE

W1X: Anneta Kyridou

Our best chance to qualify. She won bronze at last year's European Championships in this event, and also won gold in this event at the European U23 Championships in 2019 and 2020. She also won a lot of other medals, including gold in W2X at the 2019 World U23 Championships.

LW2X: Evangelia Anastasiadou and Zoi Fitsiou

They have an outside chance to qualify but I don't expect it at this point. Anastasiadou is a big talent, she won gold last year in LW1X at the European U23 Championships as an 18 year old. Individually her times are much better than Fitsiou. If Nikolaidou (former world champion in LW1X, 4th place in Rio 2016 in W2X) wasn't injured then her and Anastasiadou would have a really great chance to qualify. Hopefully Anastasiadou can continue to improve and then Anastasiadou/Nikolaidou could even contend for a medal in Paris 2024.

M2X: Ioannis Kalandaridis and Antonios Papakonstantinou

Not sure what to expect from them. It is their first time together. Kalandaridis until last month was competing in M2- and Papakonstantinou in LM2X. Both were clearly better than their partners so I guess they decided to combine and try to qualify. Both have won a bunch of medals in U23 and junior competitions. Kalandaridis even has two gold medals in World Championships (M2- at the Juniors in 2016 and M2X at the U23 in 2018).

So far we only have two boats qualified, M1X and W2-. Very small team for us compared to other years (Rio 2016: W2X, M4-, LM4-, London 2012: LW2X, LM2X, M2-, M4-, Beijing 2008: M1X, LM2X, LW2X). Stefanos Ntouskos (M1X) is our only rower returning from Rio (he competed in LM4- there as a 19 year old).

EDIT-Big shame for Greece to not even try to qualify in W2X. In Rio 2016 we had Asoumanaki/Nikolaidou (19 and 23 years old) finish fourth in the event. They won silver at the 2015 World Championships also. Then we had in 2019, Kyridou/Tsamopoulou win gold at the World U23 Championships but then Tsamopoulou got injured and couldn't compete at the senior World Championships. Even last year we had girls finish 4th at the European U23 (Christodoulidis/Theochari, and Theochari was still a junior but competed in U23) and bronze at the European Junior (Fragkou/Natsioula). Between all of these girls, you'd think we would at least try to qualify a boat.

3 hours ago, Benolympique said:

My Pronostics :

W1x : :ROU:UKR

M1x : :SRB:USA

M2x : :AUS:ITA

W2x : :GER:RUS

M2 - : :GBR:USA

W2 - : :GER:RUS

W4 - : :CHN:GER

M4 - : :FRA:RUS

LM2x : :FRA:GBR

LW2x : :CHN:USA:AUS