website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

26 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Biden is projected to win Alabama, Tennessee & Oklahoma. Sanders is projected to win Colorado.

Biden will win the nomination tonight. He will lose the election in November. The progressives will make sure of it if it’s the last thing we do!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Biden is projected to win Minnesota. This must be an upset?

Minnesota is supposed to be a liberal state? I'm kinda lost why that is, there's nothing but snow out there and it's just a posh version of Wisconsin?

Edited by Monzanator

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Biden will win the nomination tonight. He will lose the election in November. The progressives will make sure of it if it’s the last thing we do!

Biden won Massachusetts and Minnesota LOL.

Biden also leading in Arkansas and Maine, 

Edited by Maxim Fastovsky

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

CNN labels Massachussetts as 'Very Liberal'. How come Biden beats Sanders there? :p

Yep, it’s all over. The fucking asshole moderates have won yet again. They sure do love to fuck this country over. I need to stop being hopeful for real change in this country because people aren’t educated. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m done with politics for a while. It’s making me the most depressed and upset I’ve been in years. I saying things I don’t mean, and it’s not healthy. 

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

LA County will allow voting to continue after the 8pm deadline due to long lines. USA must be the only country who allows such thing? Thankfully this isn't the general election.

In general elections it's pointless, the dems nominee gets called as the winner about 30 seconds after polls close, as much as i would love it to change, not gonna happen