website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

and why are argentinians there and say Palestine is my land , just like ethiopians , europeans or US ....all of them say "PLestine is my land" , being jews doesn't mean owners ...when Abraham came from Iraq , Palestinians were already there , this is the land of Palestine forever 

In my country there are an important community of jews, one of my best friends for example.

15 hours ago, konig said:

I hope at least one being argentinians.

sadly i dont think any of them is argentinian, hopefully all will be home soon 

and i want to say there are some truely antisemetic shit going on here  and i dont have the energy to report all of it 

With the :IND General elections done, no single party got majority. Incumbent PM Narendra Modi’s party emerged as the single largest party with 240 MPs well short of the 272 majority mark. 
There was a pre poll alliance with other parties and together they achieved 292 seats. 
Narendra Modi will form a coalition government with other small parties & will take oath today as the PM of :IND for his 3rd consecutive term. 

The result for this general election is very promising for our country, as now we will have a strong opposition to push the government & also we will maintain some stability with Modi take charge for his 3rd consecutive term & pushing through important reforms & foreign policies. 

Likers of feet Macron /Biden cried victory early , according to the released Girl They killed 3 hostages and rescued 4 what a dumb army .. btw these 2 butchers of Palestinians gants/aznakote have  resigned now , in hell & jail :yes

Edited by bestmen

:SVK European Elections won by PS (Progresívne Slovensko) :yes

The 15 seats are divided In total of

6 deputees for Progresívne Slovensko

5 for the nation´s rulling party Smer-SD

2 embarassing neo-nazis of Republika

1 from rulling party coalition partner Hlas-SD

and 1 from KDH (Christian Democrats)