website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

I always get so goddamn tired whenever Van Jones opens his mouth.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

32 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But there is absolutely no serious sign of that at all. And the 'magic turnarounds' he keeps mentioning are not magic at all and very easily explained, but his fans simply refuse to listen to that. Also, they somehow ignore Ohio.

“You can not always succeed but you can always try”  at this point I don’t think that he cares a lot about how he pictured by the media and people but he is trying for the sake of maybe succeed and I understand that 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

"Nightmare is over for million of Americans."

No, judging by the votes, millions of Americans are happy, and millions are unhappy.

Yes, like literally every election. One can hardly deny that the emotions around Trump's presidency were higher though, although I'd say it's a bit of an exagerration to go with 'nightmare' and such, but meh. It's not like FOX did anything different in his favour :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, like literally every election. One can hardly deny that the emotions around Trump's presidency were higher though, although I'd say it's a bit of an exagerration to go with 'nightmare' and such, but meh. It's not like FOX did anything different in his favour :p 

America does know how to make good drama, and headlines :lol:

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Quite convenient to make that projection right before Trump's press conference. :popcorn:

We know CNN is a bit biased, we know FOX is fairly biased, but this channel right here just hits the ball straight out of the park :d:bowdown:

Wow. Good to have it shown somewhere though, in case I miss it on TV :p 

AP has called Arizona and Pennsylvania for Biden, which puts him at 284 by their count.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Dnl said:

“You can not always succeed but you can always try”  at this point I don’t think that he cares a lot about how he pictured by the media and people but he is trying for the sake of maybe succeed and I understand that 

I feel like by now he'd tie himself to a table leg in the White House or something in order to not leave (one of them tables one can easily lift up) :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

We know CNN is a bit biased, we know FOX is fairly biased, but this channel right here just hits the ball straight out of the park :d:bowdown:

Wow. Good to have it shown somewhere though, in case I miss it on TV :p 

It's the first thing I got upon googling 'Trump press conference' (with search results filtered for the last hour). :lol:

#banbestmen